Have you ever struggled with motivation, sticking to new habits, breaking old patterns and thinking holistically about your life?
Have you ever wondered what creates the gap between what you want and what you do?
As a Health and Wellness Coach, I can help you close this gap.
By combining theory from Coaching Psychology, Behaviour Change and Positive Psychology, I can help you overcome resistance to change by helping you work out what you really want, why you want it and what’s stopping you before working with you to create a plan of action.
Through a series of one-on-one telephone or Skype / Facebook Messenger Video sessions and check-ins, we will WORK TOGETHER to help you:
- Determine your priorities
- Discover your strengths and values
- Explore and work through current and potential obstacles
- Discover and work through any resistance to change
- Co-create an overall vision
- Set and explore goals to help you reach your vision
- Keep you accountable and offer support through your journey
- Help you take responsibility and feel more confident as you work towards your vision
- Help you create the lasting change you desire
What is a Health and Wellness Coach? “A supportive mentor who empowers their clients to take responsibility for their health and cultivate positive lifestyle choices by guiding them through the discovery and implementation of sustainable lifestyle changes that will see them reach their wellness goals and make them stick for good.” – Wellness Coaching Australia
Unlike many industry ‘experts’, as a passionate and committed Health and Wellness Coach, I WILL NOT:
- Tell you what you ‘should’ be doing – You know yourself best and are the expert of you
- Tell you what steps you need to follow – You know what journey is right for you
- Tell you to adopt a specific behavioural routine or influence you to adopt a particular regime – You are in the driver’s seat of your life and I’m here to help you build up your confidence and support you in setting your own SMART goals.
- Take on the responsibility for your results or disempower you in any way – I’m here to support you, your journey and your vision
- Judge you for your standards and beliefs – These qualities are part of what makes you uniquely you and as such should be celebrated
- Coerce or control you in any way – A trusting relationship and professional partnership is the key to a successful coaching experience
- Educate you in an area that I am not suitably qualified to speak on – Not everyone knows everything, and I won’t pretend that I do, but I’m happy to make professional referrals when requested
Cost: The cost of Health and Wellness Coaching is $60/session, with the initial session being 60-75 minutes long and consecutive sessions being 30-45 minutes. The minimum commitment for Health and Wellness Coaching is 6 weeks long. You can also pre-book 12 sessions for $650.
Enquiries: For more information or to register for Health and Wellness Coaching, contact Eva directly via email at email@example.com or click below.
“Very glad I came across Eva when i was looking for a diet coach. Having done this before and used someone else: I’m the diet coach connoisseur! She is different and does accountability coaching how is should be done! She really is on another level to me but wasn’t intimidating, just a great role model and a wealth of knowledge and always had an answer for my many questions objections and obstacles. I was house bound with a little baby and very busy and limited but she makes it easy and worked with me and my life circumstances in mind. I found her easy to talk to and to be honest with because she was encouraging and empowering. The goals and plans were realistic and practical.
Its the only way i could loose weight and I’m so pleased with how much i have. I recommend her to anyone that thinks they will just use will power to keep the junk out of their mouth ” – Elena K, 2018