Sarah’s back pain started in her 30’s when she went from running around to sitting all day at work.
Before the pain started, Sarah seemed like the kind of person who would never suffer from back pain. She was active, played in a band on weekends, and was by all accounts young and healthy.
It wasn’t until she started her role in HR that Sarah noticed her weight begin to creep up bit by bit and her lower back starting to ache. On the weekends, the instruments and equipment she was carrying would make it worse, and she slowly became less active as a result.
“I thought if I took it easy that it would resolve itself, but I just found myself taking painkillers, spending my weekends lying on the couch because it hurt too much to get up” “I even started to have headaches and thought it was just the way it was going to be”.
It wasn’t until one of the members of her band suggested seeing a Personal Trainer to see if she could strengthen her core and back muscles that the issue became apparent.
Sarah’s sedentary desk job had caused her develop poor posture, and weakened many of the supporting muscles she required to life and carry musical equipment around safely.
“I would never have believed that it was my posture and sitting that was causing the pain.”
Sarah was placed on a strength training program twice a week, and shown how to stretch the necessary muscle groups in her body. After 3 months of training, she decided to increase her training to 3 times per week as her back pain improved, and has continued with her training ever since.
“My body awareness has improved so much. I can’t believe how I was lifting all that equipment and slouching so much at my desk without realising it”. “My weight is now where it was when I was at university, which is fantastic!”
Sarah is now back to active self, and no longer spends her weekends on the couch… unless it’s to watch a movie.
Are you ready to discover how the right exercise program can not only be tailored to suit your physical needs, but help you become happier, fitter, stronger and more mobile?
Are you ready to join Sarah and…
- Lose the weight?
- Gain more energy?
- Strengthen your body?
- Move better and more freely?
- Get back to enjoying all the things you love?
If answered ‘yes’, then this program is for you…
If you want to experience the next level of living, get the body you’ve been dreaming about, and gain back the freedom to move more freely, you are in the right place.
What You Will Get…
Nothing is more frustrating than trying to do all the right things, only to still be struggling with body aches and pains!
The Konquer Fitness Kickstart Program is a 4 week program that takes your needs into account. That was you can not only discover the right diet and fitness program for you, but help you achieve your goals in a safe and supportive manner!
As part of the Kickstart Program, you will get:
- 4 Weeks Of Training And Expert Coaching – from a qualified Master Trainer, who will guide and support you through every step of your journey.
- Unlimited Weekly Training Sessions – will not only help you build the habit of exercise into your weekly routine, but begin to transform your body by helping you move more freely, lose body fat and tone your body in a safe manner.
- Group Support and Accountability – because making changes to your lifestyle can be difficult, you’ll receive support, motivation and encouragement from others.
- EVOLT360 Body Composition Scan – will not only help you track your progress, but help you understand exactly what’s going on inside your body with measurements including body fat percentage, muscle mass and hydration.
- A Custom Food Guide – designed just for you, I will help you not only unjumble all the mixed messages out there about dieting, but also create a custom guide that works for you, your needs and your preferences.
- Education – not only will you be guided through diet and fitness training, but you will learn the fundamental principles of each of these areas, so that you can keep the body and healthy habits you’ve worked hard to achieve.
“I’ve been training with Eva for the past few months and really enjoy her approach. She always evaluates how you perform in each session to help build the right program for you, identifying areas you need to strengthen to reach your goal. I have had knee and back issues for years which I did not identify the cause of. Eva was able to spot the problem muscle groups and help me build them back up so my back is much more stable. I can highly recommend Konquer Fitness” – Kyle
Who This Program For?
This program is for anyone who wants to transform their body whilst managing or carrying aches, pains or existing injuries.
This program is right for you if:
- You want to transform your body.
- Have struggled to find an exercise program that takes into accounts your physical needs.
- Know what it’s like to carry a pr-existing injury or have experienced aches and pains whilst training in the past.
- You’re tired of crash dieting.
- You’re eager to have more energy throughout the day and move more freely.
- You would like to get support and encouragement throughout the process.
This is NOT a program for those who are looking for a quick fix solution, or those who think they just need a few tips and they’ll have everything they need to get the body and health of their dreams.
I have personally experienced what it’s like to work with an recover from injuries including a broken ankle, joint pain and muscular weakness and imbalances after experiencing paralysis.
I know it can be frustrating to find the right type of exercise to help support and recover from injuries and pains, but I also know that there comes a point where you have to become open to trying a new and proven approach to changing your body and life. Because with the right diet and fitness program, along with the support you’ll receive throughout your journey, you’ll be well on your way to the success and body you’ve been wanting.
If you’ve been struggling to get fit or make the right changes to help you get in shape, it’s time you gave me a call.
With no obligations or cost, you have nothing to lose, except the stories and excuses which have held you back until now.
I really look forward to hearing from you, and helping you become the happier, fitter, stronger and more mobile in a body you love.
Meet Some Of Our Clients…
“I have had a few PT trainers in the past and all which have resulted in injury due to their instruction. Eva on the other hand has had injuries and knows how important each muscle group (no matter how small) is in regards to rehab. In addition to Eva being incredibly knowledgeable she is a delight to train with, incredibly motivational and absolutely gets the best out of me each session (even if I am struggling). Each session is very well thought out and she is constantly adjusting weights and exercises to make sure I am always improving.” – Nena
“Eva is an excellent personal trainer who gets results. She is encouraging and listens to the goals you want to achieve and tailors the workouts to achieve those goals specifically. She explains why she gets you to do certain exercises and how they link to your goals. Eva clearly enjoys seeing people achieve their goals and celebrates successes with her clients. I would not hesitate to recommend Eva to anyone who wants to get fit and healthy – she is a great motivator and personal trainer.” – Kate
“I love working with Eva she knows exactly what exercise I need to achieve my goals. She always pushes me to achieve more and I love to see those results unfolding. She is understanding and tough with you at the same time and of course her funky humour makes the session even more awesome. If you are a high achiever busy person who wants to be fit on your own terms but don’t know where to start or need someone to keep you motivated – Eva is your best choice. 2 years and I have never looked back!” – Henrietta