Ding – Ding – Ding… Round 3 coming up!
By day 3 you should be starting to feel some muscle soreness, but it’s time to push through.
You know what we’re doing by now, so get yourself set up, set your intervals and timing accordingly, and let’s get moving!
- Beginners: 2-3 rounds | 7-10 minutes
- Intermediate: 3-6 rounds | 10-21 minutes
- Advanced: 7-10 rounds | 24-35 minutes
- Butt Kicks
- Squat Jumps [Beginner option: Do regular squats]
- Scissor Jumps [Beginner option: Do alternating lunges]
- Burpee [Beginner option: Step in rather than jumping in and out at the bottom of the burpee]
- Push Ups [Option: Knees or feet]
- Plank Jacks [Beginner option: Hold the plank on your knees]
- Flutter Kicks
As always, if you’re unsure how to perform any of the exercises, have any questions, or would like alternative exercises, don’t hesitate to give me a buzz.