Day 2… How did you pull up today?
I hope you’re feeling okay because it’s time for round 2.
So let’s set up just as we did yesterday and get started.
As with yesterday, the number of intervals you will be doing can be determined by either how much time you have to workout and/or your level of fitness.
- Beginners: 2-3 rounds | 7-10 minutes
- Intermediate: 3-6 rounds | 10-21 minutes
- Advanced: 7-10 rounds | 24-35 minutes
Now hit the start button and let’s get moving!
- Invisible Jumping Rope
- Wide Squat [Advanced option: Alternating Wide To Narrow Jump Squat]
- High Knees [Beginner option: Butt Kicks]
- Wall Sit
- Mountain Climbers [Beginner option: Perform with hands on a chair/bench]
- Leg Raises
- Alternating Heel Touches
As always, if you’re unsure how to perform any of the exercises, have any questions, or would like alternative exercises, don’t hesitate to give me a buzz.